Monday, April 16, 2012

The big move...

I am officially moved!!  That doesn't mean that I am unpacked or that I have my rental cleaned...but at least I am moved!!  Saturday was the BIG day and I am one lucky girl because I have so many amazing family and friends who pitched in.  We started about 10:00 a.m. and I am not joking when I say that we were done by 12:15 p.m.!!  My mom made us chili, nachos and brownies for lunch...which totally hit the spot and made a lot of helpful people feel the same way.

It was almost like a blur...a truck and trailer would back in and be filled within a matter of minutes...then another one would take its place.  I had 2 uncles, 1 aunt, friends (lots), 2 sisters, 1 brothers in law, a niece, 3 nephews, 2 neighbors, my children's friends and of course my ever trusty Daddio!!   Each one had a hand in making the move seem like a well orchestrated symphony.  It literally was the quickest thing I have ever seen. 

I get emotional thinking about all of these wonderful people who not only helped me move but have been there supporting through every step I have taken.  I truly appreciate every single thing they have done for me.  I am one VERY lucky girl with a giant support system of love and dedication.  Words are most definitely not enough to express my gratitude.  I am humbled and happy to be in the midst of such truly terrific people.  Thank you again to everyone who helped me in any way and to all of you who have wished me the best of luck.  I love you all!  Sweet support-

No comments:

Post a Comment