Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Thoughts-Week 19

Week 19- Just relax and enjoy the CRAZY!!

I know that all of you can relate to this...especially this time of year!!  Last week seemed to be EXTRA crazy for us...Taylea had her last track meet.  We had one of her friends and her sweet puppy for most of the week while her parents were out of town.  Two softball games...one out of town and one that I helped coach (which Taylea does not enjoy).  Two performances of Tales dance recital.  A birthday party and Tate's friend over for a night.  Oh and I decided to have a Cinco de Mayo party at my house on Saturday night, which was so much fun!!  Not to mention the 2 pigs and 3 dogs that need our attention.  Needless to say by Sunday I was feeling a little tired (the margaritas the night before might have had something to do with that).  Before I knew it we were on to a new week of craziness and to tell you the truth...I wouldn't have it any other way.  Sweet mama hood-

No comments:

Post a Comment