Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weightloss Wednesday...

This last week I have felt like someone is conspiring against me.  Since last Wednesday I have either been fighting a cold or have developed seasonal allergies...I'm not quite sure which.  Then last night after a pretty stressful day I found myself in the ER with a terrible migraine and a shot in my rear end.  Not fun and not good on my weight loss journey.   I am happy to say that I was down 2 pounds this morning but that is most likely because of the puking and not eating last night (the joy of a migraine).   I have only exercised 2 times since I last posted and I love to exercise...so when I don't get it done then I know I'm not feeling well. 

For each of us the hurdle to weight loss is different.  Mine is all food!!  For others it is getting the exercise done.  The problem is that it takes both to truly make it happen and keep it that way.  Because lets face it...there is no use doing all of this work if it isn't going to last.  I want to be healthy forever...not just for a little while.

I'm trying to take on a new attitude toward food.  For so long I have ate according to how I was feeling...when I am happy I eat too much...when I am stressed I eat too little.  I need to retrain myself.  Food is fuel for your body and it is just that simple.  If I want my body to function at full capacity and last for years then I need to power it with fuel that will do that...not crap!  Wish me luck for the coming week...I have a feeling I am going to need it.  Sweet conspiracy-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment