Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Thoughts-Week 36

Alright...so I think that I may have already posted something similar to this earlier in the year but after this weekend I just really need to say it again...

Week 36- Everyone comes into your life for a reason...
                 Some to make you happy, improve your life and make you better person...
                 Others to teach you a lesson, question your trust and to remind you that
                 nobody can take your self respect and values from you.

First of all I just want to say that I am so very thankful for the AMAZING peeps that I have in my life right now!!  I am truly blessed beyond words!!  To the others (and you know who you are)...lesson learned...karma will be visiting you someday very soon!  Sweet Karma-

No comments:

Post a Comment