Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Thoughts-Week 37

Ok, ok...I know that last week I might have taken out a ton little aggression when I posted my weekly thought.  I tried to keep it subtle and tasteful while still getting my point across to a few individuals...the truth is that it is what it is and that is that (ya that what she said)...moving on!!

Week 37- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.

I find myself holding myself back a lot (do you?).  I have built walls for myself that sometimes limit where my life goes.  For instance:  A few weeks ago I ran a 5K...I realize that is only 3.1 miles but to me it was something huge!!  I have always told myself that I was not a runner and so the wall was up and for years it kept me from going for it.  The last few years have taught me a lot of life lessons and one of them is that I am strong enough to do anything that I put my mind to.  So when I made my list of things I wanted to accomplish at the beginning of the year, running a 5K was on the top of list.  I broke down the wall that I had built and hit the asphalt.  After a summer of training a few days a week I achieved my goal, learned that I do like to run and realized that confining myself was not an option anymore!!  Sweet limits-

No comments:

Post a Comment