Wednesday, March 19, 2014

So What Wednesday...

So What if I've decided that the extra light in the evening is worth the excruciating mornings that have become mine.  Luckily a little sunshine can make anything better...right??  Silver lining people...


So What if I have still only cooked one meal at home since I bought the HH on January 2nd.  I'm sure my children will be permanently scared for my shortcomings but I just can't muster up the energy to do it...

So What if my parents love Sage enough to keep her and if it weren't for the kids I would let them.  I love her too but I have NEVER had such a whiny and needy dog!!  Who has time for that??  Apparently me...NOT...

So What if I have been ignoring my email and had 698 messages in my inbox.  The worst part about the hour it took me to go through them...there was only about 15 that were worth reading.  I think I might have been better suited to live in the stone ages...just sayin...

So What if I had every intention to run the ShamRun 5k on Saturday...that was until I woke up at 8:38.  The sad part of it all was that I was secretly hoping to sleep late and miss it...I can't help it...I'm tired.  Here we are back at the time change...are you sick of hearing about it yet?  Ya...me too!!...

So What if I'm still not sure why my children have rooms or even beds.  The rest of the house is where all of their crap is and the couch is where they fight to sleep.  The truth is they that they could fight about anything and they do...

So What if my sister is going to Mexico without me.  I may forgive her...someday...

Happy Hump Day my favorite peeps...until next time.  Sweet sister-



No comments:

Post a Comment