Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So What Wednesday...

So What if I have spent most of the week jealy that my Darb and his sweet babies are at Disney Land this week and I had to stay home and work. Being a big girl with responsibilities can really suck sometimes...

So What if I let Tater make his first solo trip to Medford for the week and I feel old.  Where in the heck has time gone?  It seems like only yesterday that he was scootin around in his little orange car on the sidewalk in front of the house Flinestone style...

So What if I'm seriously thinking of updating my ancient flip phone for an IPhone.  I guess at some point I'm going to have to move into the 20th century but I just don't want to do it...

So What if laughing until you nearly pee your pants with your sisters, mom, niece and daughter completed my weekend.  After all...peeing your pants is the coolest...

So What if bribing my children to do things like clean house and finish a sporting season has became a common practice around this place.  Miss Me jeans and golf clubs are valuable tools of negotiation when things get serious up in here.  Ya...I know...Mom of the year...

So What if I'm pretty sure that DVR has to be the best invention EVER!!!  Commercials are completely overrated...

So What if Spring Break without plans and bored children is a disaster for any parent.  Trying to entertain teenagers in Lakeview for an entire week is brutal...

Have a fabulous week!!  Sweet spring-


No comments:

Post a Comment