Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So What Wednesday...

So what if catering two events in one day sounded easy enough.  I always underestimate the time that things take to make happen.  You think I would have learned by now...

So what if I've bit the bullet and now have an IPhone.  Be prepared to be bombarded with food photos...don't say I didn't warn you...

So what if I guess I have a clone out there...even though I'm not sure I see such a resemblance everyone else did.  Thanks Amus...I think...

So what if missing my besties birthday hike made me really sad.  Luckily we had a birthday dinner a few weeks ago that included wine...somehow that makes it all okay...

So what if not having my boys around last week was hard for me.  I expected to get so much done.  Instead I drank copious amounts of Bonita's.  At 1500+ calories a whack I'm hoping they don't leave again anytime soon...

So what if my last two "so what's" were about alcohol.  By now I'm sure you know I love a handful of things...my kids, Darb & his sweet girls, cookie dough brownies, wine and Bonitas.  Maybe not in that particular order...

So what if I'm already living for the weekend.  Come on Friday at 3:00...get here already!!  I'm ready to play...

Merry Christmas...Oh sorry...Happy Spring.  The snow has me so confused. :)  Sweet snow-




No comments:

Post a Comment