Wednesday, April 23, 2014

So What Wednesday...Television Edition...

So What if the Real Housewives of Orange County are about as crazy as they come but somehow watching them makes me happy (guilty pleasures people).  When your biggest dilemma is what kind of champagne (aka Champs) to order, designing a 20,000 square foot home (no that isn't a mistake) and what island your next trip will include then I'm intrigued.  Not really sure what that says about me...and yes...I could be the crazy one...

So What if I'm ready for the new season of Sons of Anarchy already.  For all of you fellow SOA lovers there is really only one word...JAX...

So What if there might be another show I watch just for the eye candy.  Eric and Jesse on E! is a must watch.  If you haven't seen it yet then google Eric Decker and I'm positive you will be tuning in on Sunday...holy cow does that boy have good genes...

So What if I just don't think that Erin Andrews was the right choice to replace Brooke Burke on Dancing with the Stars.  It seriously has me not wanting to tune in...

So What if my nephew and I have lengthy conversations about Ragnar and Rollo on the Vikings.  Grader and I love this show and although I'm surprised they allow some of the scenes on network TV ...I still LOVE IT anyway...

So What if I'm sure it doesn't surprise you that the Food Network is my favorite channel.  First of all I just have to say that Ree Drummond rocks it!  Then there are those chefs on Chopped can somehow turn jelly beans, kale, anchovies and tortilla strips into an amazing appetizer...how is that even possible?...   

There you have it...I watch crazy rich women, hot boys, a host that sucks, Viking brothers who sometimes want to kill one another and food.  I can't explain it peeps...it is what it is.  Sweet TV-


No comments:

Post a Comment