Friday, April 18, 2014

So What Wednesday...

So What if "So What Wednesday" is coming to you on Friday.  I still have Christmas decorations on my front entry at home people...a couple of days is nothing...

So What if my son deciding not to play football is heartbreaking.  I'm pretty sure I was born to be a football mama...what in the hell am I supposed to do now?  Get over it...ya...well...I'm trying...


So What if two migraines in less than two weeks is completely crappy.  Why must my head hurt...ALL.OF.THE.TIME???...

So What if I have planned on weight lifting at the gym for weeks and for some reason I just can't seem to get there.  I will go on Monday...I will go on Monday....I will go on Monday...

So What if I might like my Iphone more...alright...A LOT more than I thought I would.  I will admit that looking back I realize that I should have upgraded before my old phone was ancient enough to go into a museum...

So What if Mini Cadbury Eggs might just be the best holiday candy EVER.  I knew there was reason I liked Easter candy being in the stores for 3+ months...

So What if my niece and nephew spending the night made my kids and I realize that our need to stay up all night isn't something that is enjoyed by everyone.  I literally thought my kids were going to go crazy when the lights were out by 9 p.m..  Please tell me were are not the only ones who stay up way too late... 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.  Sweet Easter-







No comments:

Post a Comment