Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So What Wednesday...

So what if my newest food obsession is Planters Snack Mix (Original).  You know that I always have something that I can't live without eating and those skinny sweet things in it are so damn good.  Thank you Planters for not making Costco sized containers of them because I would be 10 pounds heavier and sick to my stomach...

So what if having Bonita Margarita's after a 8 month hiatus was totally AWESOME!!  It was like sipping a little piece of heaven.  Awww...the little things..

So what if turning 38 was a piece of cake...followed by a cookie dough brownie, a lemon bar...OH and Planter's Snack Mix...

So what if having a weekend at home is almost as good as winning a million dollars.  What??  I said almost.  Actually...it may be better...

So what if saying goodbye to my Dad at the Happy Horse was sad.  Who else will I find to wash hours worth of dishes and NEVER almost never complain.  I learned so many things...like where I get my uncontrollable desire to eat raw cookie dough...who knew??...

So what if playing basketball against Tales team was brutal.  In my mind I think I can do it...then I'm quickly reminded that I'm not 14 anymore.  Pretty sure lack of coordination and getting older go hand in hand...

So what if I don't have a good run soon I'm going QUIT!!  I don't know who I have to talk to about that but we need to have some words...

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week.  Sweet basketball-

No comments:

Post a Comment