Wednesday, February 26, 2014

So what Wednesday...

So what if I'm tired of my dogs ruling my life.  How is it that two four legged fur bags can completely take over??  My life is officially ran by dogs...


So what if I'm already living for a trip in October.  A week with friends by the beach is gonna be mine...8 months from now.  It may be a lifetime away but I'm excited anyway...

So what if having my sister and best friend help me over the lunch hour might not be such a great idea.  Lets just say this...more horsing around than work was done.  Good thing that I'm the boss...

So what if the thought of being your own boss might be a whole lot better than actually being it.  Sure its great when you want to mess around during lunch but when its 5:30 a.m. and you don't want to drag your butt out of bed...your it and it doesn't matter...

So what if I'm a little worried of what my Tales body will feel like when she is my age.  If you start falling apart at 14 then I think you might be in BIG trouble...

So what if I'm convinced that making fresh cinnamon rolls every morning is a hazard to my health.  Why do they have to be so darn good?? Damn you Pioneer Woman...

So what if I found myself jealous on Saturday when a girl just happened to have a wine bottle opener in her car for emergencies...why didn't I think of that??  Then I remembered...I drink wine from a screw top or box.  Realization-I'm either poor or ghetto (or both)!!  Oh well.  It could be worse...I think...

So what if having a good friend with a baby might just be the best thing ever.  I get to enjoy the pleasures of a baby and none of the pain.  What??  I've been there...done that...twice...

Happy Hump Day Peeps.  Enjoy the Spring weather...while it lasts!!  Sweet babies-

No comments:

Post a Comment