Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So what Wednesday...

So what if I'm so sick of laundry that I may literally make my kids go naked.  How is it that in two days I can have 5 loads of laundry??  I didn't even know they had that many clothes...

So what if the let down of buying, remodeling, redecorating and beginning to run the Happy Horse is setting in and I don't like it.  Why must this happen??? Why?? Why??...

So what if the only time I get to see my best friend is in the middle of lunch hour.  Talking over a counter while I make sandwiches is better than nothing but we really need to catch up.  I see some Bonita Margaritas in our future...

So what if I have forgone "real food" for Snickers Chex Mix since Sunday.  Making it for Darby sounded like a good idea until I became addicted.  I just have to say this...Snickers Chex Mix is the devil wrapped in chocolate, caramel and nougat...

So what if getting older makes me happy.  It is amazing how nice life can be when you surround yourself with amazing peeps.  Bring it 38...bring it...

So what if the .30 that I am off on my check book is consuming me.  I'm literally dreaming about it...I hope I find the mistake soon or this .30 could just be the 30 pennies that send me over the edge...

So what if I'm pretty sure I need Quick Books for Dummies.  Enough said...I suck at computers...

So what if the Budweiser Super Bowl commercial with the puppy and the horse made me tear up.  I'm a sap...and hormonal...deal with it...

Happy Hump Day friends.  Wishing you a fabulous week...until next time.  Sweet puppy- 


No comments:

Post a Comment