Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So what Wednesday...

So what if Friday at the Happy Horse was just short of HELL.  I thought I had things under control but it was pretty much every bad dream I have ever had played out over the lunch hour...

So what if I find it reassuring that the Mexican restaurant's sign is still wishing us all a Merry Christmas.  It means I'm not the only one a month behind...

So what if I wish I loved coffee.  I'm convinced that not drinking coffee makes me at least 3 times more uncool (which is just so bad)...

So what if my poor children are pretty much in charge of them selves right now.  I'm hoping to get on better schedule pretty soon so that I can go back to doing things like...being a mom.  Sorry Tater and Tales...


So what if I was trying to put off the guy at the news paper because I DO NOT want my photo in the Examiner (even though I realize it is great advertising)...only to have him show up when my mom was there and then I didn't have a choice.  Well played paper guy...well played...

So what if I'm actually learning to tolerate the golf channel.  First of all...I'm too tired to really care.  Second of all...Arguing about the TV is not a battle I want to have.  Thirdly...It's a heck of a lot better then some of the alternatives...

So what if I feel bad for Tales right now.  Lets face it...BEING A TEENAGE girl sucks!!  Even worse then that...BEING THE MOM OF A TEENAGE girl!!  It is so hard to watch them go through a time in your life that you would NEVER want to relive yourself...

So what if once in a while I'm still blind sided by adult girl drama.  Seriously??  Aren't we old enough to be over that crap??  The plus side to going through it when you are older---I consider the source and move on...

So what if tomorrow is my Darb's birthday and I am struggling to figure out what to do.  After throwing him a surprise party last year I promised to keep it low key (we all know that I'm not very good at that).  Lucky for him...I'm too tired and busy to plan anything too exciting.  Dinner and down time together sounds perfect...

Happy Wednesday.  Wishing you all a fabulous rest of the week!!  Hope to see you at the HH soon. Sweet paper-

No comments:

Post a Comment