Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So what Wednesday...

So what if I wish I would have stole the hot tub from the hotel this weekend.  Standing for 12-14 hours a day is doing a number on my body and my achy bones need it.  Surely the cops would understand...

So what if I am worried to open the wine I was given at the Happy Horse opening because I'm pretty sure I could polish off the entire bottle in one sitting.  Yep...that's what I said...the entire bottle...

So what if I'm already looking forward to the weekend.  A little extra sleep might be over rated but I am willing to be the judge of that...

So what if having my Tater bring me breakfast to work is one of the sweetest things that anyone has ever done for me.  I'm pretty sure whoever he marries will be one lucky girl...

So what if whoever he marries will be competing with Yorkie's, golf and Nascar for rating.  I was informed the other night that I was a "close" 4th.  Seriously??  I gave you life??  4th??  Good luck, who ever you are...you may need it...

So what if I set my phone alarm to stoke the fire in the middle of the night at 2:30 pm instead of 2:30 am and it took me three days to figure out why it wasn't waking me up.  Can you imagine how many things I could screw up with a smart phone??...

So what if I had to miss Bunco this month and missed the girly shenanigans more than I should have.  Where else can you pay $5.00 for a night of fun, dressing crazy, drinking wine and yelling BUNCO??  Thank goodness I will be back in February...

So what if I was sure that my car was in need of MAJOR work, only to find out that it was the gym key (of which I haven't used in months) interfering with the anti-theft system.  Another reason to run outside and not on a treadmill...

So what if I survived my first day without Prairie and am still living to tell about it.  I didn't want to let her go but I just needed to put on my BIG GIRL panties and do it already...

I hope that all of you are having a good week.  I'm running on empty but enjoying every moment (or at least almost every moment).  Come and visit me soon.  Sweet breakfast-

No comments:

Post a Comment