Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So what Wednesday...

So what if I wore the same paint laden outfit 5 out of 7 days last week. I know I looked haggard but who wants to ruin all of their clothes with paint.  In my defense it was washed every evening...

So what if the last two days have actually blown my mind.  Yep...I'm pretty sure there has been multiple explosions in there...

So what if I am worried that I may never be able to run the Happy Horse without Prairie.  She is officially my business security blanket...

So what if golf balls are Sage's newest obsession.  When it rolls under my chair and gets stuck for the fiftieth time in a row I want to putt both her and the ball somewhere far, far away...

So what if the convenience of having a teenage driver is nearly outweighed by the enormous bill I receive every month.  How will I ever afford two drivers??  How am I even affording one??...

So what if making 9 pendant mason jar lights seemed like a great idea until I had to do it.  Why do I insist on saving $3.00 by making them?  Note to self: Pay the damn $3.00 and save yourself (aka Dad) hours of frustration.  End of rant...

So what if today I was literally brought to tears by the love and well wishes that I received from so many awesome people.  I'm literally speechless. Thank you doesn't even begin to describe how grateful I am...

So what if this post is almost So What Wednesday on a Thursday?  I made it...barely...

Thanks again to everyone for all of the wonderful support...you are the best.  Happy Hump Day, hope to see you at the Happy Horse soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment