Wednesday, February 19, 2014

So what Wednesday...

So what if I am not like normal females and don't get all gushy about Valentines Day.  I guess I do have a tiny bit of my mama in me (probably a whole lot...but lets not tell her that)...

So what if I enjoyed my weekend without my kids more than I should have.  The fact that the house stayed perfectly clean for two whole days was amazing...it was totally awesome...can't lie...

So what if even though I enjoyed my clean house I hate missing my children's activities.  Hearing about how great my girl played ball kills me.  Mommy guilt is at it again...

So what if the wind could have literally picked up my house and blew it to the next county.  I don't know who pissed off the Wind God but it must have been pretty bad...

So what if I was sucked into another test on face book. A-I'm not sure how picking a child out of 12 pictures can give you any clue into what state you should be from. B-When asked what food chain I liked best I chose Dunkin Donuts...not because I like it but because I didn't recognize the names of any others. C-I'm pretty sure out of the 50 states it would NEVER be North Dakota...when you get more bad weather than Lake County then I'm out...just sayin...

So what if I'm a little worried when they say that you are what you eat.  If that's the case then I'm a cookie dough brownie, diet coke and spicy mustard middle aged lady who thinks she is healthy because she runs once a week if she is lucky.  I think I may need to rethink my life choices...

So what if a photo my sweet friend posted of a 4" spider at her home in Hawaii almost made me promise myself to NEVER go there again.  It is a damn good thing I love the sun and sand a little more than I hate spiders because it was a close one...

So what if my son's obsession with golf never ceases to amaze me.  I'm not kidding when I say that if he could pitch a tent on hole 9 (even in the sub-zero temps) he would.  I know I say this EVERY week but it is a little ridiculous...

Hope all of you lovely readers have a fabulous rest of the week!!  Sweet Tater-

No comments:

Post a Comment