Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So What Wednesday...

So what if I didn't follow my poor dad's fatherly advice and went to Tater's game anyway.  The roads where not as bad as I thought and after 37 (almost 38) years of doing what I want to I'm pretty sure that he wasn't surprised...

So what if I feel terrible that my poor children are longing for normalcy.  The worst part about it is...I hate to break it to them but this is the new normal...sorry...

So what if the last month and 13 days has literally kicked my a$$.  I'm ready for a nap...followed by a nap...you get the picture...

So what if the rest of Oregon is getting snow and out of nowhere Lake County has became the banana belt of the state.  I've lived here since the womb and never seen this.  How is it even possible??...

So what if the questionnaire on face book is a big fat liar.  How could it say that I am a pint of beer when clearly I am a bottle of wine??  The insanity...

So what if basketball has taken over Darb & I's life.  4 kids, 3 teams and 7 games in the last week has made life awesomely crazy...

So what if migraines can take a hike.  I don't want you, don't like you, don't need you and hope you never visit again.  The END!!

So what if my Taters may have a slight germ phobia.  Besides an impromptu golf game I have literally NEVER seen him move so fast.  At the first sound of puke he was packed and out the door to his grandparents...at 1:00 a.m..  I hope after all of that he is lucky enough to not be the next victim...

So what if I am convinced that although I don't mind getting older my bones and muscles do.  I never thought I would be "that" person but at almost 40 but I am.  After a long run I feel like I am 70...UGGGHH...

Two days until Valentine's Day.  Have fun with the one's you love!  Sweet Valentine-


No comments:

Post a Comment