Thursday, July 12, 2012

Family Time...

My favorite way to spend the summer is in the water and with my family at Albertson Reservoir...well I am one lucky girl because that is just what I did a few weekends ago!  The time wasn't exactly complete because my Tater and Tales were with their Dad for the weekend and I admit that it is hard for me to share...but I know they had equally as much fun as I did. 

My parents were there, both of my sisters and their families (minus my brother-in-law who was golfing...as if that is more important...he he), my uncle Greg and his family, Darby, his sweet babies and I spent the weekend having a totally good time.  Here are some of my favorite shots from the weekend (I'm a few weeks behind...I know...remember I'm in a funk)...

Ryan cookin' it up...


Owen & Jamus...


Gavin eating breakfast (happy boy)...


Oh Grady...


Gibbe on the lookout...



Ge Ge & Bella going for a ride...



Gavin and Lanie hangin on the trampoline...


Sweet Harley lovin on Jessie...


The Breakfast Crew...


Bocce' Ball anyone??



My view...so amazing...


Official Potato peeler...Padre...



Such a wonderful time...so glad that we have plans to do it again soon!!  Sweet family-

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the August family camping trip...it will be a blast. Love you big bunches...Jamus

    ReplyDelete