Monday, July 30, 2012

Another Summer Weekend...

I had another fabulous weekend with my family at Albertson Reservoir.  The best part about it was that my sweet babies joined us this time...nothing is ever complete without them!!  Camping is one of my favorite parts about summer...I love relaxing and spending time with the people who mean the most to me.  The weather was absolutely amazing and the company was even better!!  Here are a few of my favorite moments...

Momma & Padre...


Safety First...


Darb and I...

Lanie in the mud...

Sweet Gibson...


Tater goin in...

Matt, Taylea and GeeGee...

Tales knee boarding...

More mud...


Just a few toys...


Tales riding into the reservoir...

A bit of a tubing wreck...

I'm so glad that we have another weekend planned...I can hardly wait!!  Sweet summer-

No comments:

Post a Comment