Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Tales...

Today is my Tales 14th birthday (insert sad face, followed by happy face).  I always have mixed emotions when my children hit another milestone.  I'm sad because I love them and they are my babies but am happy that they are growing up to be healthy and happy (most of the time) teens.  I also wonder where time went...how is it that she can be 14?  I remember the day I brought her home from the hospital like it was yesterday (insert sad face- again)! 

Life with Taylea is NEVER boring.  She has had me on my toes since she turned two...with no signs of slowing down any.  Her independence is a gift (for her) and curse (for me) all at the same time.  When she smiles it can brighten your day.  She is sensitive and yet strong.  She doesn't know a stranger and can make a friend faster than anyone I have ever known.  She is the life of a party but the first one to bed.  She is everything to me.
 
She is...  

smarT            
       Athletic
sassY         
               Long legged
CutE          
                            Attached to her phone
 
 
I just love this photo of her at the beach...it very much represents her free spirit...
 


 
She was so excited last September when we got our baby Sage...
 
 
I miss this 4 year old mischievous grin...
 
 
I can only assume that the smile is because she somehow got her brothers toy...& is sitting on it...
 
 
My girl...
 
 
Sibling love...haha...not really!!  I most likely had to bribe then to get this close!!
 
 
Happy Birthday Taylea, Tales, Pearl Girl, Squirrel, Barbara...mom loves you big bunches!!!
Sweet Tales-

No comments:

Post a Comment