Tuesday, December 24, 2013

So What Wednesday on a Tuesday...

So what if Christmas is tomorrow and I still don't feel like it should be.  Can someone please come over and create the Christmas spirit for me???  Time is running out!  Anyone?...Anyone?...

So what if it turns out that Bunco, wine, and pajamas is even more fabulous then I thought.  My one suggestion...maybe Bunco should be on the weekend...work on Friday can be brutal...just sayin...

So what if I didn't win the ugly sweater contest at the party on Saturday night.  It was my favorite one and truly that is all that matters.  If you've seen the sweater on face book than I'm sure you are thinking this...so classy...

So what if the word on my ugly sweater is a word of endearment for me.  Again...classy stuff. 

So what if I'm already trying to figure out when I can take my Christmas tree down and not make my kids cry.  I'm thinking I might get away with tomorrow night.  Is that bad??  I know...I know...it is...dang it...mother of the year right here...

So what if I've found my long lost sister at the age of 37.  Truthfully, she really isn't my sister but we have so much in common you might think so.  Smut TV, SOA, baking at midnight, running, committing to way too much, loathing spiders, eating copious amounts of cookie dough!!  Crazy minds think alike...

So what if trying to reach a weight loss goal over Christmas may just be the most ridiculous thing I have ever done.  Cookies...fudge...pie...cake...candy...are sooooooo dumb...

So what if it might take me falling and breaking something to not run outside.  Like I have said so many times before...the dreadmill (my name for treadmill) sucks...end of story...

Merry Christmas everyone.  Wishing you a fabulous holiday.  Sweet Christmas-

No comments:

Post a Comment