Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So What Wednesday...

So what if Tate thinks that I keep the house too warm...it was like the Arctic here last night and I refuse to freeze.  The blazing fire must go on...

So what if when I think about this being my last full week at AmeriTitle I hyperventilate.  They say change is good.  I'm sure hoping so...

So what if my dad doesn't know it yet but I have hired him to be my maintenance/snow remover/dish washer man at the Happy Horse.  He will figure it out soon enough...

So what if I secretly wish that I had a personal chef.  I can't help it...I love cooking for others but not myself...

So what if there are about 5,862 things that I need to do to open my business.  That just means I have to do 143 +/- extra things every day between now and January 1, 2014 (the day I take over the Happy Horse)...no problem...

So what if I am in the minority when it comes to texting.  Maybe it is my ancient phone but seriously, if it is going to take more than 3 texts then just make the phone call already!!  Who has time for that?...

So what if I enjoyed the Gary Allen concert last weekend in Reno more than I expected.  It was a good time and he is pretty easy on the eyes...

So what if I can run in the dark at night but not in the morning.  Call me crazy (which I probably am) but morning dark is much scarier than evening dark...just sayin...

Sweet crazy-

No comments:

Post a Comment