Wednesday, November 27, 2013

So What Wednesday...

So what if I am borderline completely obsessed with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts.  They may be stalling the loss of that last 5 pounds but they are soooo tasty...

So what if I have to get up in the middle of night to stoke my fire and keep my house warm.  The interruption of sleep, followed by not being able to go back to sleep makes me realize that I am glad I am a parent to teenagers and not a crying baby.  I would NEVER survive...

So what if the end of the Sons of Anarchy is already making me sad.  I will admit that inappropriate television completes my life...sorry...it just does...

So what if Friday is our annual Black Friday shopping experience and I'm not super excited about it.  The fact that most stores are now open Thanksgiving night is just wrong and ruins it for me...

So what if  I feel like postponing Christmas for the year.  Can't we just skip it and resume in 2014??

So what if in the last week I baked 8 pies, 1 cheesecake, 1 cake, 5 dozen decorated sugar cookies, 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies, a batch of both lemon & pecan bars, 3 pumpkin rolls and none of it was for me.  I hope Darb & his family are fine with me bringing a package of Oreos (Golden...of course) tomorrow...

So what if I never realized how much I love my electric blanket until only part of it gets warm.  Freezing while you attempt to sleep is such a great time to remember the good ol' days when it worked...

So what if my kids have spent the last week fighting over one Iphone charger.  I love having both kids yelling at each other and me in the bathroom while I shower every morning.  It is EXACTLY how I want to start my day..

So what if the other night I dreamt of spiders and woke up to a giant one in my shower which made me wonder if I was really dreaming.  I can only think of two words...NOT COOL!!

There you have it.  Sweet WHAT-

No comments:

Post a Comment