Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday...

November 8th-I am Thankful that my children work hard in school.  Conferences last night went awesome!!  Good job Tater and Tales!!

November 9th-I am Thankful for roll bars.  I have never really thought much about them before but when Darb rolled his tuff truck I was sure glad he had one.

November 10th-I am Thankful that I was able to attend my aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary party.  Man I love those two!!

November 11th-I am Thankful for the Veterans.  Without their sacrifices the United States would not be a such a wonderful place to call home.  Thank you doesn't even begin to describe the gratitude I have for each and every one of you.

November 12th-I am Thankful for this town.  It can be a real pain sometimes to live in such a small town but today as I was making a list of people to bring my pregnant friend dinner after the baby arrives I had two weeks filled up in less than a day.  Thank you everyone!!

November 13th-I am Thankful for Awesome Friends.  I am lucky enough to have a handful of friends who I couldn't love more if I tried.  They laugh with me, cry with me and support me in whatever life throws my way.

November 14th-I am Thankful for my home.  Home is truly where my heart is.  The warmth, love and laughter that happen there is undeniably amazing.

Sweet Thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment