Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday...

I had a whirlwind weekend of football in Medford, volleyball in Klamath Falls, tuff trucks (Go Darb #29) and migraines (YUCK!!)...so much fun except for the last one!!  All of this means that I am behind on my month of Thankfulness.  The fact is that there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for...no matter how bad of day you are having or how bad of a situation you are in...everyone can find something to be thankful for.  So here we go...

November 1st-I am Thankful it was Friday and that I got off work a little early to drive 3 hours and watch my Tater play is last football game.  Watching him play football makes this mama happy...happy...happy.

November 2nd-I am Thankful that my mom was such a trooper and went to the tuff truck competition with me.  It was her first red-neck sporting event ever and her facial expressions were hilarious!!  In fact she may have been more entertaining then some of the events...just sayin!!

November 3rd-I am Thankful for the shot I got in my rear end.  I realize a shot would not normally be something to be thankful for but when you think your head might explode in pain, then the relief is needed. Thank you Demerol.

November 4th-I am Thankful for basketball.  My Tales had her first practice of the season tonight and the Tater starts in 2 weeks.  It will be crazy but good.  Bring on the next 4 months...I think. :)

November 5th-I am Thankful for Darby and his girls.  1 1/2 years ago we started dating and it has been nothing short of amazing!!  I literally thank my lucky stars every single day.

November 6th-I am Thankful for running.  I know some of you are rolling your eyes right now and honestly I don't blame you but I can't quite explain the joy it brings me.  I know...I know...I may need to seek medical treatment.

November 7th-I am Thankful for my mama AGAIN!!  Today is her birthday...Happy 6?th Birthday!!

So there you have it folks.  Nothing too exciting...nothing super crazy but things to be thankful for nonetheless.  What are you thankful for today?  Sweet thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment