Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So What Wednesday...

Just because I am feeling sassy...here we go...

So what if my son thinks he is dying because his precious golf clubs were left in Medford.  They will be back Saturday and there is enough wood to stack from now until then and still not be finished...

So what if I was tired and went to bed at 9:30 last night instead of baking.  Cause today I feel so accomplished...I baked 4 dozen cookies before 7:30 this morning...

So what if the thought of Christmas shopping is giving me hives.  What do you get two teenagers who have everything...need nothing...and yet still want it all!!!!  The older my kids get the more I think that Christmas shopping isn't fun anymore...

So what if my Halloween decorations are still up.  It has only been two weeks and I'm thinking that they may just have to stay there for a while...

So what if I have 5 million projects that I need to start for my new business venture.  I can find the time somewhere...right??...

So what if sometimes living in Lakeview can be a pain because it can also be wonderful.  I was able to get 2 weeks worth of meals for a friend who is having a baby at the end of the month in less than 24 hours.  Where else would this ever happen??...

So what if it was cold yesterday morning and I decided to build a fire, only to have it be 72° by 5 p.m. and we almost died.  If I hadn't built a fire then a cold front would have settled in...

So what if I'm overly excited that Tales basketball is in Lakeview?  Single handily supporting the fuel company is not something I like to do or can afford...

So there you have it...Sweet so what-



No comments:

Post a Comment