Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful Tuesday...

I know it isn't Thursday yet but tomorrow I have a riveting edition of So What Wednesday and you won't hear from me on Turkey Day.  So I decided to go ahead and finish it out today.  The truth is that I feel a little ungrateful that I only post what I am thankful for in November.  I am blessed in so many ways and I need to be more aware of that throughout the entire year. 

November 22nd-I am Thankful for my Bunco ladies.  Being silly and having a great time with them is something I look forward to.

November 23rd-I am Thankful for quiet nights with my Darb.  My favorite guy, a glass of wine and quiet is a PERFECT way to spend Saturday night!!

November 24th-I am Thankful for my Papa Leo.  He brightens my day and life.

November 25th-I am Thankful for my oven.  I realize we all have one but mine has been working overtime...it needs a shout out.

November 26th-I am Thankful for my readers.  All of you make doing this so rewarding. 

November 27th-I will be Thankful that I am almost done with Thanksgiving baking.  I will only have a cheesecake and apple strudel bars to go.  Come on Wednesday.

November 28th-I am Thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with Darb and his family. 

I want to take a moment and wish all of you a VERY Happy Thanksgiving.  It is my favorite holiday of them all!  Sweet thankfulness-

No comments:

Post a Comment