Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween/Fall Decor.

I love this time of year because of all of the fun holidays that happen!!  Decorating for them is something I look forward to once the leaves start to turn.  I am always on the lookout for new ideas and inspirations that will make my holiday decorating even better!  For Halloween I like to keep things cute and simple...I don't care for scary and cryptic decorations...I like things to be on the lighter side.

Over the weekend...between a trip to Medford, volleyball games in Klamath Falls, getting the brown bottle flu & some shopping I decided to get my stuff out and go for it.  Maybe not the brightest idea I have had but I feel behind and I just couldn't take it!!

I have fall decor...Halloween decor...and Thanksgiving decor.  I keep my fall items up the entire season and mix in my Halloween and Thanksgiving accordingly.

A antique jar filled with candy corn (my favorite) and a sweet pumpkin make a perfect pair...


I drag this frame and photo out every year at this time...I love my babies...

Perched on an old crate I have a BOO pumpkin that I purchased at Walmart years ago and a witch that I painted...

Fall is in the air...


To my new mantel I added a few old books to give the pumpkin height and a leaf garland...

My book case is transformed with a few Fall/Halloween accents...

Instead of candles I used mini pumpkins on my holders and an old milk bottle is perfect to hold some candy...

Halloween subway art and yarn candy corn (learn how to make them later in the week)...

My dining room table holds an arrangement of pine cones, mini pumpkins and gourds...

To my desk I added two simple jars with red twigs and a fabric pumpkin...


Now my home is touched with fall and I am happy.  Sweet decor-

No comments:

Post a Comment