Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Entry makeover


A few weeks ago I shared with you my "Football Entry" in honor of my sweet Tater's first high school home football game.  Although his season isn't over yet I realized that Halloween is fast approaching and I just couldn't help myself!!  I love decorating for fall!!  So I decided it was time to transform my entry yet once again. 

 

A new "Trick or Treat" bow on the mum and few small ornamental pumpkins...

 

A Cinderella pumpkin and my wooden FALL sign on the garden chair...

 

I kept the wreath simple with a wooden pumpkin that I painted years ago and another "Trick or Treat" bow...

 

I found this adorable ribbon last year in the Michael's $1.00 ribbon bin...love it...

 

Now my entry is ready for the 200+ trick or treater's that I am told I will be getting in a few short weeks!!  Let the holiday season officially begin!!  Sweet entry-

No comments:

Post a Comment