Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Major Milestones!!!

On Saturday October 27, 2012 my blog turned one year old!!  It is crazy to me how time can fly by so darn quickly.  367 days and 201 posts ago I took a leap and decided to start the blog that I had been wanting to create for a while.  It has been so amazing to be able to share my ideas for recipes, crafts, home decorating and everything else that life throws at me.  Having so many fabulous readers who enjoy what I do and give me feed back has proved to be rewarding in more ways than I ever imagined.

To thank ALL of my SUPER AMAZING readers and to celebrate, I decided that I need to do something extra sweet.  So one lucky reader is going to win a dozen (because I have been blogging for a dozen months) cupcakes.  The best part about it is that the reader will get to customize them to their liking.

If you are the winner then you will get to tell me some of your favorite things and then I will whip up a new and fun cupcake recipe that will be named after you and have its very own blog.   To enter you just need to either comment on my post, on face book or even just like any of my face book posts for the next few days.  The giveaway will be closed on Friday November 2, 2012 at 5:00 p.m., so be sure to enter between now and then.  I will announce the winner and start working on the new recipe Monday November 5th.  Sweet cupcake-

No comments:

Post a Comment