Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So what Wednesday...

It was so much fun last week that I decided to do it again...and here we go...

So what if buying a business is making me crazier than normal.  I think Darb and kids are really enjoying me being an airhead freak of nature...

So what if my cell phone is the oldest one in Lake County and maybe even the world.  It works most of the time and I am cheap...

So what if I can't stand the fact that there are already Christmas movies on the Lifetime channel.  Just call me Scrooge.  But seriously...am I the only one who thinks that it is WAY too soon??

So what if my son drives one block to school everyday.  I'm pretty sure it is common knowledge that once you get your license your legs are broke...

So what if I haven't made a square meal in months.  Who has time for that and its the thought that counts anyway...

So what if I am an old lady and drink hot tea all day long.  I'm preparing myself for the future...

So what if "family meetings" never really get me anywhere.  I'm pretty sure that anything I say must get absorbed by Iphones or lap tops...

So what if my wood pile is STILL not stacked.  I'm beginning to come to terms with the fact that I may NEVER park under my car port EVER again...

So what if my daughter likes to hoard her dirty clothes until she has about 500 loads.  I mean doing laundry is what I live for (YA RIGHT)...

So what if smut TV makes me happy.  I must not be the only one or Bravo wouldn't have 5 different versions of the "Real Housewives"...

There you have it.  Peace out!! Sweet crazy-

No comments:

Post a Comment