Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So what Wednesday on a Tuesday...again...

So what if today I am signing papers to own a business.  I need two homes, more responsibility and an excuse to over commit...said no one EVER but I'm excited anyway...

So what if New Years Eve used to be a great excuse to go out and party but now I am I'm looking forward to relaxation, my Darb, and a bottle of wine.  My age is becoming more apparent every single day...

So what if I may be addicted to going to Klamath Falls.  When you have to do it every Saturday of your life it becomes part of you.  How will I ever live without it??...


So what if I've decided Christmas as an adult kind of sucks.  There are no gifts but lots of extra work.  How is that even legal??...

So what if our version of "Restaurant Impossible" begins Thursday.  Anyone out there who needs something to do between now and the 13th can go ahead and report to the Happy Horse...

So what if when I just typed the above sentences my heart started beating faster and my hands got sweaty.  It will be fine...It will be fine...It will be fine...

So what if Tater has asked two days in a row when I will be getting groceries.  What??  You can't make lunch with powdered sugar, sprinkles and an egg??  My poor babies...

So what if I am so over building a fire that I'm seriously thinking about putting fuel in my monitor.  If only I didn't have to mortgage my house and sell a kidney to do that...

So what if I feel like cell phones have replaced real life for kids.  They don't have to hang out with friends...they sit at home and Snap Chat instead.  They don't have to learn to spell words correctly...abbreviations have replaced words...OMG.  Oh!!  And somewhere number signs became hashtags # which is really confusing for someone of my technological knowledge...WTH...

BTW (hehe) thank you so much for all of the great support I have gotten on my new venture.  I can't wait for you to come and visit me.  Sweet cell phones-

No comments:

Post a Comment