Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So what Wednesday...


So what if my Tater had a little collision with the curb.  It was minor damage (only his tire was hurt) and I'm pretty sure that he will be SLLLLLLLLOWING down on the snow and ice...

So what if I am currently the president of procrastination.  Lately, I seem to live by the motto...why do today, what can be done tomorrow.  In my defense...I've been a little over booked (which it totally my own fault)...

So what if my first Christmas tree died and I had to get a new one over the weekend.  This meant undecorating and redecorating the tree that I complained so much about decorating the first time.  I'm pretty sure it was God's way of trying to teach me a lesson about my Scroogie Christmas spirit...

So what if Tale's legitimately stayed home sick on Monday but during the day felt better and cleaned my house which made me glad she was feeling under the weather and missed school.  I realize that I don't deserve mommy of the year for this one but the help was so nice and needed...

So what if I always feel pressure when I bring food to social events especially now that anything I make is a direct reflection of my upcoming business.  What to bring...it has to be fabulous...what to bring...it has to be fabulous...

So what if my poor doggies had to drink the Christmas tree water because I didn't notice they were out.  Taking care of two humans and two dogs who think they are human is hard work...enough said!!...

So what if I don't wander around the house in a chevron print maxi dress and 4" platform heels making Christmas trees from ice cream cones and organizing my pantry with chalk board painted gift tags.  Pinterest is a big fat liar...that isn't real life or at least not my real life...

So what if P.J.'s is the theme for tomorrow nights Bunco.  If looking forward to hanging out with friends wearing pajamas and drinking wine is wrong then I don't want to be right...

That's it folks...Sweet pajamas-











No comments:

Post a Comment