Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So What...What...Wednesday...


So what if being a parent to teenagers is literally the hardest job I have EVER done!!  I'm sure I will survive but can we please go back to the good ol' days?? 

So what if I started working at the Happy Horse part time this week and thought my previous experience would be an advantage only to find out that it really isn't.  I'm 20+ years older...enough said...

So what if I still haven't sent Christmas cards.  I apologize in advance to anyone out there who would have gotten one because lets face it...NOT going to happen...

So what if a pipe broke in my ceiling and water came streaming into my living room like a waterfall.  It was a good thing that I was home that afternoon or we may have been canoeing through the house...

So what if I'm seriously thinking that renting may be the way to go.  Who has the time or money for home ownership (i.e. broken pipes)???...

So what if I'm already over the cold/snow and it is only December 11th.  I'm still trying to figure out why I live in Lakeview...

So what if I finally broke down and ran on Darb's treadmill.  It sucked just like I remember but the alternative was running on snow in -10° temperatures.  Come on warmer weather...I need you...

So what if my ugly Christmas sweater isn't really as much ugly as it is funny.  I might not win the competition but I'm pretty much in love with it...

It is sad that this has been the only thing I have posted in a while.  Please bare with me. :)  Sweet sweater-




No comments:

Post a Comment