Monday, April 30, 2012

Branding 2012

One of my very favorite events of the spring is my daddio's branding.  The kids and I look forward to it every year!!  This year we were blessed with a fairly warm day...some years we are not so lucky.  My sister Jamus, brother-in-law and nephews came over from Medford, which made the day and weekend even better!!  Luckily there was a lot of help and just as every Albertson gathering...lots of kids and dogs.  Here are some of my favorites shots...

Seesters...


Tater and Uncle Mike...

Handsome Papa Leo...


Me and my girl...


Waiting...


GeeGee...


Gavin...


Gus...


Uncle Greg and Lori...

Big O...

Padre'...

 

Sweet Baby...


Branding Time...


Ozzy...


All tuckered out...

Can't wait until next year.  Sweet branding-

No comments:

Post a Comment