Friday, April 27, 2012

Super Fun Sock Gift..


April tends to be our busy month for friend birthdays.  I think that most of Tales friends were born in April and although some have opted to not have a party...we have still got a few invites.  I always like to send a fun gift but because I am on a budget I like to keep the amount spent on gifts to around $5.00.  This may seem like nothing but there are options for making a fun gift that doesn't have to break the bank.  This cute little funky sock cupcake is a lot like the post I did a while ago for a baby shower gift.  To put it together you will need an adorable pair of socks, a cupcake liner, a sucker, small plastic bag, rubber band, ribbon and a tag...

I began by taking the sock lengthwise and folding it in half...

Then I rolled it tightly and secured with the rubber band...

Because the sucker is basically the "cherry" on top...I took the wrapper off and covered it with saran wrap...

Then I suck it in the middle of the sock roll...

Put the sock in the cupcake liner, set inside the plastic bag and tie with cute ribbon and tag...

Perfect for a friend who is as sweet as a cupcake...

This cost me about $5.10 cents to put together and that was buying everything in Lakeview.  If you are out of town you could probably make it for even less.  Sweet cupcake-

No comments:

Post a Comment