Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Time...

One of my very favorite things about this time of year is the snow in April!  Kidding...I said I was kidding!!  One of my favorite things is the wind that will blow you into Canada!  Again kidding...cross my heart... promise...kidding!!  Seriously it is seeing all of the new baby calves in my dad's herd.  They are just so new and precious and cute and I just love them!!  I was lucky enough to get to check on them with my dad two different times this weekend!!  I was also lucky enough to have Prime Rib for lunch on Saturday...I mean who does that??  Prime rib for lunch??  I almost felt guilty but not for long because I ate my entire plate and then some...


Anyhoo...back to my baby calves and how much I absolutely, positively love them!!  Who wouldn't love this face...


Mommy and baby...


Lunch Time...


Nap Time...


Sweet babies...

They are just so stinkin adorable!!  Tales and I couldn't get enough of them!!  Of course hangin with my dad (Papa B) makes it even better!!  Sweet Papa-

No comments:

Post a Comment