Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Breakfast Idea...


Last year I shared with you the Valentine breakfast that I quickly prepared for my sweet babies.  I really love to make a special breakfast on Valentine's Day for them when it lands on a week day because you just never know what might come up.  Tale's basketball schedule can be a little crazy and so the only meal I know that we will all be together at is...breakfast. 

So for those of you looking for a quick and easy idea...look no further.  Start with a can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (the ones you get right next to the biscuits and crescent rolls).  Unroll and re-roll each one to resemble a heart.  Just like this...


Bake according to package instructions.  I added a little red food coloring to the frosting that is in the packet provided to make it pink.  A few strawberries and some scrambled eggs finished the meal.


The good thing about it is that you don't even have to add anything extra.  Just a warm plate of heart shaped cinnamon rolls will absolutely do.  A little something fun to start the day of love.  Tune in tomorrow to see this years Valentine's breakfast menu.  Sweet breakfast-

No comments:

Post a Comment