Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Household happenings...


After 4 1/2 months Tale's basketball season has ended.  I hate to say this but...FINALLY!!  I absolutely love watching her play and she has came so far with her skills but 4 1/2 months was a bit of a stretch for me.  With almost daily practices, weekly trips to Klamath Falls for most of November & December, followed by three weekend traveling tournaments...I think that she and I are exhausted and ready to move on (for now anyway).  It has been fun to watch her and her teammates grow both on and off of the court.  They ended the season on a great note and made us all VERY proud.  Here are a few of my favorite shots of the season...

Alyssa sinking her free throw, Tales (#21) ready for the rebound...


Good D (defense)...


Being silly before the game...


Free throw time...


Inbounding the ball...


In other news...Tater got his driving permit on Friday.  I have successfully survived a handful of trips to the golf course and back but the question I keep asking myself is how in the heck I am old enough to have a driver??? 

I feel like it was yesterday that he was driving this...


And now today he is driving this...

It's funny and sad how time has a way of passing so quickly.

Tater is participating in his very first high school golf tournament this week.  He is very excited but nervous.  Go Honkers...

Lastly we had our sweet Sagey groomed last week and I just could help but let you all see how dang cute she is now...well always...but now for sure...

Thanks Cambria. 

Tune in tomorrow for a quick, easy, and inexpensive one pot dinner casserole...perfect for dinner anytime.  Sweet life-


No comments:

Post a Comment