Friday, May 18, 2012

Money Card for my nephew...

My nephew is turning 11 in a few days and what do all kids want for their birthday???  Money...well and brownies if you are Kaden.  So he is getting both with a fun twist.  Instead of putting the money inside a generic card that costs as much as the money in it, I have decided to do something a little more fun...


It was super easy to do and tied to a box of brownies...let's just say that I think he will be a very happy boy.  I started with a $10.00 bill (but you could use any denomination)...


 I turned it upside down and then folded both ends to the middle, like this...


I then folded it in half again, with the 10 on the outside, like this...


Then again in half...or almost half.  You want to be sure that you can see the 10...


An then just fold the top over in a triangle...


I then made another one out of a $1.00 bill (for a total of $11.00) and taped both of them to card that I wrote on.  To finish I tied it to a box filled with chewy fudgy brownies...


The perfect gift for an awesome nephew.  Happy Birthday Kaden!!  Hope you have a fabulous day!!  Sweet nephew-

No comments:

Post a Comment