Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts-Week 20

First of all I have to say that I can hardly believe that we are in the 20th week of the year...where in the heck has time gone???  Before I know it I will have two teenagers...that is totally freaking me out!!  This year is flying by WAY too fast!!
******************************************************************************
Week 20-Let your faith be bigger than your fear.

This may be the best thing I have ever read...it really sums up so much to me right now.  I think at one point or another we have all let fear get the best of us.  We all need to remember that we only have one life.  Letting the faith we have in ourselves be bigger than the fears can be hard but worth it.  Move on from things you can not control and take chances even when they scare you...I will be reminding myself of this everyday.  Sweet faith-

No comments:

Post a Comment