Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New antiques and home progress...

Taters, Tales and I are absolutely enjoying every moment in our new home!!!  Everyday I pull in the driveway feeling so blessed to have such a wonderful place to raise my sweet babies!!  I have been so busy...but have still found time to work on decorating.  Here is one part of my LOOOONG living room wall.  I did a picture collage with both old and new pictures of my family.  I kept all of the frames in black to keep it looking uniform...


My entry is now complete with my bench, a throw blanket, pillow and mirror with a wreath.  I really like this space...


I have also been fortunate enough to get a few AMAZING antique house warming gifts.  This is an old trunk that my dad reluctantly gave to me.  To be truthful I think that I finally wore him down (I have been literally bugging him to give it to me for MONTHS) but none the less-Thank you Daddio...


Last week my boss from Klamath gave us a visit and gave me this rustic milk crate.  I can't wait to find the perfect place for it...


I have also been on the lookout for fun purchases.  I went into Bloomers (our local green house/gift store) a few weeks ago to take my planters in and ended up seeing this table.  It was a great price and is just what I was looking for.  My back porch is now ready for a meal outside...


This is an old drawer from an antique sewing machine.  I love it filled with three of my blue jars...


Lastly here are few old windows that I just purchased yesterday from a friend.  She salvaged them from her husbands work site and thought of me.  I am so glad she did!!  I already know what I am going to do with them.  I promise to share it another day...


So there you have it a little update of the progress at Casa de Lightle!!  Tune in tomorrow for an recipe just in time for Cinco de Mayo.  Sweet decor-

No comments:

Post a Comment