Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Idea...

My newest obsession is...


Now that I have purchased the chalk board spray paint my mind is racing for ideas of what to paint next.  The possibilities are truly endless!!!  Then the other day in an attempt to organize my craft room I came across these two Terra cotta pots...



They were crying out to be painted...so I obliged...


It was easy.  I just set them outside on a garbage bag and gave them a couple of coats of paint.  Then I let them dry.  Once they were dry I filled the bottom of the pots with a few rocks to help with drainage...


It was now time to plant.  I put a small amount of soil in the pot and then added these simple and sweet petunias that I picked up at my favorite place...Bloomers...


After that is was just a matter of tying a piece of burlap around the top edge and writing what I wanted to on the pot.  One for each of my children's grandmothers...


&


It was easy and fit right into my budget (less than $5.00 each).  Perfect for someone special on Mother's Day.  Sweet mama's-

No comments:

Post a Comment