Monday, May 7, 2012

My Seesters aka Sisters...

I was lucky enough to be blessed with two AMAZING seesters!!  When we were younger and would fight like cats and dogs my dad would always tell us that one day we would be best friends...we thought he was CRAZY...but now we know that he was just wise!  I even tell my kids that sometimes and they don't believe me either.  The one thing I know to be true in life is that my seesters are my constant.  They are there through it all...Good and Bad!! 

Amus and I having a great time in Sunriver...


Our annual Branding picture...
(Me, Amus and Jamus)


Birthday Dinner with my sister Amus, my mom and best friend Jenn (who is just like a sister)...


I have also been blessed with two extra amazing friends that are just like sisters to me.  Tonia and Jenn have been there for me through EVERYTHING in life.  It is great to have such amazing ladies in my life.  Thank you & Love you!!  Sweet seesters-

No comments:

Post a Comment