Monday, September 16, 2013

Grandma Anna Mae...we love you...

In the last few years I have posted several times about my grandparents, how amazing they are and how lucky we are to have them in our lives.  Sadly, over the weekend our sweet Grandma Anna Mae was called to be with God.  My heart hurts for the loss of the matriarch of our family.  She exemplified everything good in marriage, love, family, community and faith.  When I think of the time I spent with my grandma I am literally full of joy.  She loved each of us unconditionally and saw the good in everyone.  Anyone who knew grandma felt a special connection to her.  She was truly beautiful in every way.  Her presence will be missed each day but she will be remembered in our hearts forever.  
 
 
Sweet grandma-

No comments:

Post a Comment