Thursday, September 5, 2013

My baby is 16...

16 years ago today I had my first baby.  He was 3 weeks early, suffered from colic and didn't sleep until he was 5...I was exhausted for years.  Now he is my quite boy who is bigger than me (& his dad) and ready to get his drivers license.  It is so CRRRAAAZZZYYY!!  Now I realize that I am constantly saying how fast time flies but good gracious...this is pretty ridiculous.  16 years passing in what seems like the blink of an eye is just too much for this mama.  So in attempt to not completely loose it, I have decided that instead of telling you how very much I love him and million wonderful things he brings to my life...I'm just going to reminisce through photos. 


Taters favorite things in order...Golf...Sage (his Yorkie)...NASCAR...& Mom :)
 


He has a quite sense of humor and likes to be silly (with Grader)...
 

 
First his permit and now in a few days...his license...

 
He has always been a Mama's boy...
 
 
His grandparents have always meant the world to him.  Here he is with his Mamu Albertson...
 
 
When he was about 4 his love of NASCAR began.  He thought he was a race car driver and now wishes he was...
 
 
His first day of school (1st grade) and just yesterday he started his sophomore year...
 

 
Two of a kind...Papa B & Tater...
 


He and Landen have been friends since preschool and share he exact same schedule this year...watch out for these two...
 

 
Watching him play football is one of my all-time joys...
 

Happy Birthday Tater.  Sweet boy-

No comments:

Post a Comment