Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Campout 2013...

Every year we try our best to get our entire family together for a camping trip.  Unfortunately as schedules fill up and kids get older it gets harder and harder to do.  I really hate how that happens but it is life...darnit.  The one thing you can be sure of when you get my family together is that there will be an abundance of kids and dogs.  That was really brought to my attention as I was going through my photos but who doesn't love that?  Here are my favorite shots...

A ball and some water can keep these kids busy for a long time...

Owen...


Gavin...


One afternoon the boys decided (or maybe their dad decided) that they needed to have a gladiator style competition to see who was king of the dock...


Gavin may have been the victor but I couldn't resist this photo of Owen...


Shelby and Lanie loungin in style...


One of my only pictures of an adult.  It took everything Owen had to not add bunny ears...


GeGe and her baby Bella...


Owen and Gibbe...


Another one of Owen...


Tales getting a ride on the Jet Ski...


I can't believe how bad I was at getting more pictures.  Next year I really need to do better.  Sweet campout-

No comments:

Post a Comment