Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quick Dinner-Ham & Cheddar Wraps

Dinner time can get really monotonous for a mom!  Day after day trying to figure out what to feed your family can be an exhausting experience.  I go through spurts when I feel like I have it all figured out and it seems quite easy.  Then there are other times when I have a HUGE brain block and suddenly take out seems like the only option.  Well, my budget can't take too many of those nights so I like to have a pocket full of easy recipes.  After all, all of us are in need of quick dinner once in a while.  Whether you have a meeting, kids in sports or are just tired...it is nice to be able to get a meal on the table quickly.  It is even sweeter when it is actually something your family loves! 

To make these Ham and Cheddar Wraps you will need a tube of refrigerated Crescent Rolls, ham lunch meat, shredded cheddar cheese and ranch dressing...


Preheat the oven according to the Crescent Roll package directions and begin rolling.  I like to separate each roll before I start to wrap them.  Then I add about a teaspoon of ranch dressing to each roll, along with 3 slices of ham (that I cut in half) and some shredded cheese...


Roll, put on cookie sheet and they are ready to bake...


Mine took about 12 minutes to cook but it could vary according to your oven.  I made a quick side salad and a heated a can of corn for a balanced meal that was so simple (oh & Taters added a side of BBQ sauce for dipping)...


Try this tonight...you will not be disappointed!! Sweet dinner-J

No comments:

Post a Comment