Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winter Formal...

This last weekend was my daughters first semi-formal dance (Tate's second).  It was an exciting day!!  There were plans with friends to get ready, practice hair sessions and Tate rolling his eyes because he just can't quite understand why you can't shower and get dressed in 15 minutes before the dance...I mean come on!!  If only life were that simple for a girl who has been waiting for an occasion to dress up since birth. 


I must say that they both clean up pretty good...


Trying to get them to pose together for one photo was brutal...Bribery was involved...


I enjoyed chaperoning and seeing all of their friends so dressed up and having a good time...


A little cousin time...


A little silly time...


The teenage years are just beginning!  Wish me luck!!  Sweet guidance-J

No comments:

Post a Comment